View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 07:01 PM   #1088
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If I set the Book details shortcuts back to the default settings I see this in JS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	201692

Observe the Group name, as expected its "Book details", which matches the name used in Preferences->Shortcuts:

When I change the 'Show book details in a separate window' from 'I' to 'K' I see this:

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	201693

Observe the change in Group name: it's the same as the shortcut name.

When I add the custom shortcuts for the other two options it changes again:

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	201694

Here's a snippet from ...\shortcuts\main.json

Code:
   "Interface Action: Show Book Details (Show Book Details) - qaction": [
      "K"
    ],
    "Interface Action: Show Book Details (Show Book Details) : menu action : close_all_details": [
      "Ctrl+K"
    ],
    "Interface Action: Show Book Details (Show Book Details) : menu action : show_locked_details": [
      "I"
    ],
BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote