View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 11:22 AM   #67
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The switch on my Glo has worn down enough to make it hard to use. This is is a sliding switch and the grip on it was never very good. Now I have to used a fingernail under the edge to move it.

But, I do agree with you. If someone is comfortable without a cover on their ereader, they should use it that way. As well as putting their ereader in a pocket, not worrying about ligatures, starting Discworld from one of the sub-series, not upgrading to Windows 10, using per-screen page numbering, like USB C, putting space between paragraphs and no indents or not minimising the CSS in a stylesheet.

Have I forgotten anything?
Oh no, you've done it now!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote