View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 05:57 AM   #61
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Out of many readers, I have yet to wear out a power button.
The switch on my Glo has worn down enough to make it hard to use. This is is a sliding switch and the grip on it was never very good. Now I have to used a fingernail under the edge to move it.

But, I do agree with you. If someone is comfortable without a cover on their ereader, they should use it that way. As well as putting their ereader in a pocket, not worrying about ligatures, starting Discworld from one of the sub-series, not upgrading to Windows 10, using per-screen page numbering, like USB C, putting space between paragraphs and no indents or not minimising the CSS in a stylesheet.

Have I forgotten anything?

Last edited by davidfor; 03-18-2021 at 06:11 AM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote