View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 03:37 PM   #36
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by interestedUser19 View Post
I am specifically interested in the Kindle Oasis 3. I don't really need Internet access, but the dictionaries for translation etc. Could i just buy a KOA3, set it up with a fake account (do i need to enter Credit Card Details or can i at least use a gift card for account creation) and then go into Airplane Mode?
As far as I'm aware, you should be able to do what you're describing without a credit card.

Haven't tried it myself, though. The Kindles that I use for purchased books and Kindle Unlimited are registered to my normal Amazon account with Amazon Prime Visa CC.

My other Kindles are just unregistered (mostly so collections on those don't clutter up my Kindle Cloud Collections).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote