View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 05:09 PM   #60
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcyanide View Post
Of course I can convert to Docx, in which case it should work. But still I prefer to use DocInput plugin, as DOC is the default format of Word 2013, which I am using.
The factory default format for MS Word has been DOCX since Office 2007.

On the odd occasion I need to share a document with someone who uses an earlier version of Office I save a .DOC from Word (2010), and once they have it, I delete it.

I stopped using this PI shortly after DOCX support became available in the calibre core.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 06-05-2017 at 05:23 PM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote