View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 01:53 AM   #58
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcyanide View Post
DOC Input was listed at the Plugins Page. I reinstalled it, but it didn't help.

However this story has a happy end. I installed the latest version of Calibre (from scratch). It listed DOC INPUT at Input Options page, so I didn't even need to add it.
I changed the path to wordconv and it worked great!
What version of calibre were you running? The plugin should work with anything recent, but if you were running an ancient version of calibre, then the plugin might not load and hence won't appear in the preferences. Installing the calibre update probably just allowed the plugin to work properly.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote