View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 08:34 AM   #14
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post
Whoa!

I'm rather interested in Nalini Singh's books, too. But the Psy-Changeling series seems a bit too long and complicated for me to catch up with, so I've got the Guild Hunter series instead. (Weren't freebies, though.)

I haven't started reading it yet, but I hope it won't disappoint.

Does anyone here have anything to say about the series or the author?
I read and loved the Guild Hunter series (have yet to take on the Psy-Changeling, I'm not quite as interested in it for the same reason you mention). I really enjoyed the kick-ass heroines (and stunningly beautiful men!), and while each book does wrap up it's own story they do all take part in a larger world story and I definitely got a bit of a left-hanging feeling from that - especially in the later Elena and Raphael ones. I absolutely binge read the whole series (minus novellas) and am eagerly waiting #7 end-of-October!