View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 02:26 AM   #4
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Re the iTunes glitch it is indeed

People here have often raved about the Psy-Changeling series it's not my usual sub genre but I decided to give it a go so I grabbed all 10 freebies listed by Nalini Singh once I've actually cleaned them and added to calibre I'll probably find myself missing the first in series lol but then that would serve me right for being greedy
Whoa!

I'm rather interested in Nalini Singh's books, too. But the Psy-Changeling series seems a bit too long and complicated for me to catch up with, so I've got the Guild Hunter series instead. (Weren't freebies, though.)

I haven't started reading it yet, but I hope it won't disappoint.

Does anyone here have anything to say about the series or the author?