View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 02:22 AM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Re the iTunes glitch it is indeed

People here have often raved about the Psy-Changeling series it's not my usual sub genre but I decided to give it a go so I grabbed all 10 freebies listed by Nalini Singh once I've actually cleaned them and added to calibre I'll probably find myself missing the first in series lol but then that would serve me right for being greedy
Hmmmm, the series is up to 13 books....I wonder which 3 weren't offered.