View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #105
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
The tossing is IMO their privilege and the obsessing their problem.
Yes, the tossing is anyone's prerogative. My point was that a book with an unconventional style can't "speak for itself" if it is tossed before the reader even gets into it. I don't think that is a problem, nor do I think people should force themselves to read books with unconventional styles if they are not disposed towards such a thing, anymore than someone who is indisposed to alcohol should force himself to try different wines. But i also wouldn't pay much attention to that person's wine critiques.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote