View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:35 AM   #91
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Oh, OK. I still wouldn't explain it, though, as it shouldn't take long for a reader to get the gist of what you're doing.
Due to the strong opinions on the matter, it's likely the best way to handle it. To me, the key is to be consistent so that the reader can figure out what is going on. I still use the square brackets combined with italics when indicating thoughts, and that's the only thing I use the combination for.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote