View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #54
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Thank you, I will definitely go give that a try! On another note, I am guessing there is no way to remove the white "Personal" label that amazon places on the bottom of any personal document?

Thanks again-
Quote:
Originally Posted by centhena View Post
Anyone figure out how to get rid of that "Personal" label? It really annoys me.
I just did this test: When I sent the MOBI version of a book to the device using "Send to Device" in Calibre, it showed the "Personal" tag, however, when I converted the same book to AZW3 and sent that, the "Personal" tag was gone.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote