View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #47
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Sometimes, at least for my Sony, I have noticed the metadata not updating the first time I plug it into Calibre. When I eject and then reconnect, the next time the metadata is correct. Not sure if that would be an issue with a Kindle. (I use automatic metadata management, which takes quite a while after plugging in one of my Sonys, but hardly any time with the Paperwhite. Though the Sony's have hundreds more books on them. Thousands more).
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote