View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:02 AM   #12
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBT View Post
I admire both the quality and quantity of the book you produce, Charlie. Or concerning the latter, "flabbergasted", would be more the mot juste.
Is there any chance of you revealing just how you manage to do it?
I'm 76 years old and can't get around much. My day has started at about 0300 for many years (30 years in the military and another 15 as a software engineer) and ends about 2000 hrs. So I have lots of time.

With the tools I have gathered and developed over time a great deal of the work is almost automared. Formating ebooks is my hobby and something I very much enjoy. I also get to read lots of great books. It keeps my mind active. Depending on the books, I may do two or three in a day while some may take 2 or 3 days.

It's just a matter of keeping at it.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote