View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #28
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Of course I always vote for what I want to read! But sometimes I have a hard time deciding. Either because to many or too few appeal to me at first glance.
In those situations I do try to take in other people's views. When I do that I do take into account who usually seem to share my taste. Or the opposite.
I don't have to see their votes, but the dissussions in the voting threads used to be very useful for me in finding good reads (ether they won the vote or not). Not so much sinec all the hidden/open debacle seems to have taken over and sort of throttled discussions.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote