View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 07:58 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by omermaras View Post
I'd expect there to be a "disable repagination for each chapter" option to be enabled or disabled in the "disable CSS options" setting.. but there isn't..
There is a reason you won't find it under CSS. Since letting the user know how many screen turns are left is not a CSS function. It is different for each ereader depending on screen resolution and font size. Since I have older eyes my font size is larger so my chapter that says 84 page turns remaining may say 48 page turns remaining for you on your device.

For both of us the percentage of the book read would be approximately the same if we were at the same place in the book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omermaras View Post
Has anybody got any idea how (if) I could do this in moonreader?
Unless I missed something I don't believe that currently there is any way to do what you want in Moon+ Reader. The best you can get is the approximate reading time remaining for the book and the percentage % of the book you have read thus far, see attached. Both options on the bottom right side.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-04-30-19-18-49.png
Views:	499
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	163768  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-30-2018 at 08:03 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote