View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 01:09 PM   #18
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
This is the Sony forum. We have several members who like older Sonys and come here to report good deals they have found in case anyone else is interested. Why interrupt their discussion by coming in here to tell people they should buy another brand? I'm sure every one of these people buying old Sonys is well aware there are other, newer brands of ereaders available.
I am not sure all potential customers are aware of some limitations or even defects of older Sonies.
These days are in vogue a vague of "return to the roots" promotion, which emphasises the vinyl and tubes and cassette and open reel as better than current products. Of course, there were people that were tricked into buying overpriced PS1 equally from Sony (we are in a Sony thread ) as better than any modern CD player.
Although I do not feel too much sorry for the suckers cahed in by smartasses, in the end too much "smartasseness" would reverse the accepted values and this would not be in our (my) benefit.

People must be correctly informed. This is the least we can do.
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote