View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 03:54 AM   #3
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Forkosigan said in a German forum a few days ago that this function will appear again in the next FW update, expected sometime this week now.
https://www.e-reader-forum.de/ebook-...205#post395205
Mmmm... Seems I've read you in other place...

Ok, if it is bug that will be resolved is ok with me... But this reminds me other companies promising resolving other bugs... Sorry but I'm like the blanched cat, that escapes of cold water... (yes, another expression directly translated from Spanish )
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote