Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #9
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Carried over from other thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1#post1855291]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake
[/url] I cannot speak as to the 2nd point, but as for the 1st, "WTF?!" seems like a nicely self-evident category name which would need no further explanation. We could slot it in April as an optional book club Alternate Selection* for "Humour".
I like the idea of the alternate for April being WTF?! Fits well with the month; "you thought you'd get a good book to read, but no! We have this instead!"

Where "this" can be some bizarre bit of medical propaganda from history, or some horrifically un-edited self-published bit of egotistical tripe (grab it quick before the author pulls it when they google their name & find the discussion), or a surrealist treatise, or any other text that hurts the brain to read.

I suppose that includes Finnegans Wake.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote