View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 03:23 PM   #54
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboRay View Post
When was I born? What degrees do I have? What field do I work in? You know nothing.

You can stick your head in the sand and pretend otherwise, but it's blatantly obvious that you do not actually understand the techonology you are discussing. You're like a child with his fingers stuck in his ears yelling "I can't hear you! I can't hear you!"

It's not a bug. It's not a problem. It's total lack of user comprehension, compounded by willful ignorance in refusing to listen to those trying to explain it to you.

I probably should report this post, but I'm not going to.

As I said in the beginning (as an aside to the actual topic of this thread) that fact that it manages the SD Card as is does is just plain wrong in my opinion. I've provided examples of other systems handling it better. I'll stand by that.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote