View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 10:09 AM   #12
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
@KevinH:

This is most likely a Windows issue. On my Linux machine, right-clicking TJ’s in the first line and selecting Ignore removed all red squiggly lines.
(Right-clicking TJ's in the second line and selecting Ignore had the same effect.)

However, when I repeated the test on my Windows machine, right-clicking TJ’s in the first line and selecting Ignore didn't remove the red squiggly lines from any line.
When I right-clicked TJ's in the second/fourth line and selected Ignore, all red squiggly lines were gone. (I used Sigil 0.9.8 and the stock en_US and en_GB dictionaries for all tests.)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote