View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
I pay no more than $6 for leisure-reading ebooks; I've paid up to $30 for reference works. (I'm also in the "won't touch DRM" crowd, so that limits my purchasing interests. I don't care what bestsellers cost; I won't be buying them.)

It's not that $6 is a hard-and-fast rule; it's that I'm pretty sure I can find something I'd enjoy reading just as much for that price or less. I haven't run out of books I'm interested in at Baen, and the constant string of new Smashwords books keeps me supplied with even cheaper entertainment.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote