View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 07:31 PM   #188
Enthusiast
guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.guest can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Inkbook 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
The only problem that I have is that coolreader does not auto detect this firmware as eink
CoolReader is opensource so it's easy to fix this - set DeviceInfo.EINK_SCREEN to true and recompile. Actualy I can make it for you but I would need following informations to properly identify the device:
MODEL, MANUFACTURER, DEVICE, BRAND (for example Device Info app can show it).
But with my custom version you would also get some other modifications. For example full refresh after every page - this may be anoying for some but eliminates ghosting. Even with night mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
so a few options seem to be missing.
For e ink devices CoolReader mostly removes options. I think the only ones added are for Nook and Tolino. But you get default values adjusted for e ink.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote