View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 01:51 AM   #186
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlantedChanter View Post
Yes, used the T6x_Ereader_toolsKit on my Mac using bootcamp. I couldn't get the t63 to be recognized with the "adb devices" command, by the toolkit, or by the RKbatchtool.
Could it be the bootcamp install lacking some drivers or something? You don't have to boot into Windows to use adb (I never have), there're platform_tools binaries available for Mac as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlantedChanter View Post
I didn't buy my t63 from BangGood. Maybe it would be better for a customer to ask them for this?
I'll ask them and post back if they provide the link.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote