View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #5
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Especially since you can access someone's Amazon wishlist and buy physical gifts from it and have them shipped directly to the recipient, if the recipient has enabled this feature on their wishlist. You can't do this with ebooks, which makes no sense from a business perspective. I assume it's a technical issue, but if I were an Amazon executive, I'd want that issue resolved ASAP.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote