View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 10:10 PM   #17
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I'm not terribly bothered by other shortcomings, but the feature I miss the most is not having the option to refresh every page. Eink degrades over several partial page turns and it's very noticeable to me on any eink reader I've used. I don't mean ghosting, but loss of contrast; the text, which is fully black after the full refresh sort of fades after every partial refresh. Once I noticed this, it started to bother me mightily and so I set all my readers to fully refresh every page. Except for the Nook, which has no option to do so.
I believe it, though I've never noticed it myself. I must just not be sensitive to it.
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote