View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #13
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Are you sure the stuff you're looking for isn't under "Books" (like in the system/ directory)?
thanks for the clear explanation - it was to look at otehr directories at the same level as books (e.g. "screens"), but it is not a big deal, I can always move the files to the sd card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
As far as combining notes into a document, I doubt whether you'll be able to produce a PDF file from the notes on the device without a lot of work. I'm not sure how you do it now, but I imagine it involves some program that won't build and run on the PocketBook devices.
My question was driven by the fact that the Onyx devices do that, up to that point I had not considered it as a possibility, and wondered whether there was some simple workaround. The standard document format in my work is sadly pdf, EPUB is not there yet, especially as there are a lot of formulas involved - but again, it is not a big deal, I can combine the images on a computer and then turn them into a pdf.

Anyhow, your software is really nice!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote