View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have a 505 and I find no problem at all holding it in one hand while I am reading.

I've seen the 300 and I do prefer the larger screen. I know it's only 1", but it does make a noticeable difference. So if you have a chance to get a 505, get one. Also, if you get a 505, you can use some of the hacks available for the 505 such as PRS+ and have true folder support and an onscreen clock among other things.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote