View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #16
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Hi Hitch,

I will check, but I don't remember anything strange after saving.

Anyway, my way of working is that I have a more or less default stylesheet available with all kind of classes. If I check a text in Word and see some text that will need a certain class in the ePUB, I will create a style in Word and make sure that that text has that style. I don't care about the style itself, it is just for identification. It does not create a stylesheet for you.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote