View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 10:17 AM   #15
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
I agree with the comments about the pricing tiers. If they would offer one at half the monthly one, or a year plan with a savings for paying for the entire year. But $8.25 per month is just too high a price for an average user like me. I don't need that much storage, nor can I spend that much per month on it.

I'm trying to switch to Google Drive, but must say, I'm a bit baffled by some of the details, especially how to use it on a PC. It keeps trying to sync every folder on the computer, and I haven't had time to sit down and try to figure it out.
i find the best way to use g drive is via a browser. do not install any of their sync software. that way you are in full control. you can upload/ download to & from G drive via the browser interface, and via the android app on android devices.
its pretty good on android as it is very well integrated. it will offer to upload copies of stuff to G drive for you , when you download certain things to tablet, and if you combine it with google docs you have a workable and free solution for a lot of basic office stuff

Last edited by stumped; 04-14-2019 at 10:22 AM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote