View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #70
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
I appears Downpour.com is having a sale on romance audiobooks, which strangely enough ends 2/13. The link to the list is here. They have $5 off many of their romance titles, which leaves some of them at quite a bargain. In fact, a few of them are free. From what I have been able to find the free titles are shorts from Julia Quinn, and are epilogues to longer novels. If you are interested they are:

Viscount Who Loved Me: The Epilogue II

When He Was Wicked: The Epilogue II

It's in His Kiss

Enjoy!

skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote