View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #26
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
It looks like a nice device, but is really an alternative to a laptop rather than an iOS/Android tablet.
Depends on your needs. My RT has replaced my laptop in the sense that for personal mobile use it does everything I need it to. I still have my old laptop though as my main computer to store and work with pictures and video. If I had a desktop or home server, then yes even the RT would replace my laptop completely.

The Pro could replace my business laptop, if I decided less power and the small screen were an acceptable tradeoff for size. For me, I don't think it is. I'd rather have something in-between like a Lenovo Yoga.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote