View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #21
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
On the initial save (Ctl + s) sigil does not pickup the file name which must be inserted manually.
)
Not sure if that's just for fun - or if you think its not doing something it should? If its your initial Save, and you've never given it a filename, how is it supposed to guess what filename you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbacelar View Post
In a word: Stunning!

IMHO, now it only need that the feature Special Characters, is customizable

Congratulations! and thank you very much.
You're welcome. As posted in another thread on Language preferences - you can use Clips and the Clip Bar toolbar buttons for any special characters you need that aren't listed. If you have just a few - what are they? If its a lot, I decided not to provide an insert any of the thousands of characters available dialog as I haven't seen any great reason to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Slow loading of file by the win 32 version, perhaps twice as long. But then I keep open lview and foxit reader and thunderbird and firefox also, so think i am starved for memory (comparatively).

Extra moves in the clips select dialog. But dialog doesn't skitter away as much. Should make it easier if you had multiple personal clip sections.

Would be nice if I could bookmark and return to a place in the text...such as when I have to go look at an image or series of them, or a different section. Insert a bookmark, go to that different section and with a button return to that bookmark, which would then be cleared.

The extraneous highlighting that has plagued Sigil for a long time seems to be gone thanks to the new QT.
Wonder if others see any speed issues in Windows?

What do you mean by "Extra moves in the clips select dialog. But dialog doesn't skitter away as much. " Not a clue if there is an issue or not?

Bookmarking will be in the next beta release. All the code was there (for the Go To Style or Link feature), just needed a shortcut for it. The bookmark is not cleared after though, and if you do go to a link or style it overwrites the bookmark.