View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:01 AM   #25
petrucci
Groupie
petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
However, looking at the list I see Bratz and Spongebob on there, two things that some parents may find objectionable.
As per usual I skim over the posts. When reading your last sentence, I thought that you were going to say that those were titles that the parents wanted to read.

In terms of the service, I think that its primary competition is the public library. Given the lack of availability of popular titles at the library, and that library membership costs money, I think that the service will be very popular.
petrucci is offline   Reply With Quote