View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #76
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
Yes. I could not sleep without some sort of reading material in my hands. Most recently ipad or Kindle PW.
Me neither. It's been a habit of mine to read before falling asleep since very early childhood, now I've got my husband hooked on bedtime reading as well. I cannot fall asleep without doing at least a bit of reading, no matter how late it is.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote