View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:52 PM   #22115
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company

I'd like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout the land

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZjoYxBc8RI )

Good morning, all! Another delightful morning (hey! I woke up once again. What could be better?) I have a cup of Taylors of Harrogate's "Yorkshire Tea" and a bowl of miso soup beside a small slice of meatloaf, for a nice 'fusion' breakfast to start the day.

This afternoon I have to meet my Senior Citizen English Conversation class for their second lesson. My wife suggested that I teach them a song, which I know would go over well, but I feel more inclined to teach them how to give and take directions for travel. During our first meeting, most of the folks said they wanted to learn English to make traveling easier, so I think some 'where is the bus station?' and 'how do I get to the hotel?' will be better. The Mickey Mouse song can wait for the third lesson.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote