View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #6
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
As a K4 owner those mentions are annoying but hardly defects.
The K3 does double page turn as well. A defect is like the back turning black like mine has. I've gotten over it though.
Actually it goes e.g. from page 1 to page 3 and I have to press back to get to page 2 which was obviously my goal in the first place.

If you would drive a car and would push the gear up from the 1st to the 2nd but got in the 3rd it wouldn't be a defect?!

I didn't say it's a physical defect. I stated it's not good customer policy to implement bugs which weren't in earlier firmware version. And the worst thing is there is no plan to fix those problems. There is no better way to tell the customers that they can **** *********. ...

Personally I think the reason they moved the WLAN/mobile on/off option to the settings is that Amazon want to track your movements (most people will be too lazy to switch in 'offline mode' through several steps).
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote