View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by javimm View Post
Hi.

I've given my girlfriend a Papyre 5.1 (Hanlin v5 clone, 5" inch screen) as a Christmas present. She says the the ebook hangs when seeing some JPGs, and she had to reset it two times in a row.

I own a Hanlin V3 since November 2008, and using an old Openinkpot fw, it runs like a charm. Ultra fast, no hangs or strange resets. Overall, very pleased with this fw version. Less options, but rock solid. The problem is that it can't be used on the 5" new Hanlins.

I'd like to know which is the best and more stable V5 firmware out there in your opinion.

Thank you very much.
I use the latest from Astak, Your girlfriend should not try pictures larger than 4 Mega pixels. Use Irfanview (a free download) to down sample pictures.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote