View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 09:28 AM   #47
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
I've been downloading a few books from mobileread. The quality of many obscure e-books is very surprising.

If anyone has downloaded such books from this site, can they give recommendations? That's it.
I have recently grabbed the Joe Muller detective stories, written by Austrian author Augusta Groner (under the pen name Auguste Groner) and enjoyed them. I think the first thing I ever downloaded here was the Thinking Man Omnibus and I still have it in the collection.

My favorite from this year is the Letters of Jane Austen.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote