View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 05:59 AM   #3
wildhoney66
Zealot
wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Amazon Fire HD 10
i think what went wrong with it was the power supply gave out actually and yes i still have the tower. i'm what i call computer stupid and with my ADD what's a USB case? what's really funny is we took it to best buys actually and the guy working there said oh i know what's wrong it's this cord cause it go bent. well we were able to straighten that out but

what do you know had he actually looked at the tower itself he may have seen it was the power supply. yes i could have just bought a new one but i needed a new one anyways. is there a video on you tube to show me on how to do this?
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote