View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 01:04 PM   #25
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I have no problems sideloading books into my Kindle. It's the limited collections support that are an issue.
What is "limited collections support"? Too little storage? Need to open more file formats than the device supports?

Storage is expanded by microSD and file formats by installing a different reader app or by converting the existing files. Or does "limited collections support" mean something totally different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
The Onyx and Pocketbook, hard to find places to buy them at a good price (for delivery to US).
I looked at Pocketbooks on Amazon.com. They look oddly expensive indeed and outdated too. But don't Bangood.com and Ereader.store promise free shipping worldwide?
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote