View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 12:25 AM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Awesome! That 1/3 left back + 2/3 right forward sounds like it will do the trick. Looks like Kobo it is.
You said you had an Aura HD. The first three tap options have always been in the firmware. The last one was added at least a year ago.

Also, you can swipe to turn the page and a recent update added an option to turn tapping off.
Quote:
Now I just have to decide between the Kobo Aura, Edition 2 or Kobo Aura H2O, Edition 2. The latter seems to be quite a nice upgrade while still below $200.
I like the screen size of my Aura H2O, but, it is a bit bulky. I've found I prefer the 6" Glo HD or the 7.8" Aura ONE (which my wife is currently using).

Also, there are no rumours yet, but, my bet is that Kobo releases something new in April/May. Personally, I'm hoping for a 6", 300DPI device with the same features as the Aura ONE.

And to answer another post, "nickel" is the Kobo application on their devices that does everything. It is what you see whenever you use it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote