View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 01:51 AM   #1083
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by botmtl View Post
For the example I created, I doesn't make much sense. However, there is lots of fancy stuff you can do efficiently with data-uris. The book I bought used data-uris to make fancy/themed <hr>s that didn't require much data at all.
Unless they were all different, then using an image for the divider probably takes less space. Especially if there is only a few used a lot of times. But, I am curious to see it. Can you point it out?
Quote:
Besides, I think there a a lot of users who do download web pages (that potentially have images encoded this way) and make them into ebooks (fanficfare, news recipes, read-it-later type websites, etc.). I am one of them.
Really? I don't think I've seen a page that did this for a long time. And I've never downloaded one for later reading. As you mention FanFicFare, can you point to a site doing it?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote