View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 11:46 AM   #15
cedhax
Addict
cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Praise on Reading Dimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbaylor View Post
[*] Introduced Reading Dimmer as a convenient way to choose between system-wide and app-specific brightness control, optionally dependent on night mode, good for battery-saving and extra dimming
That's exactly what I really want!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedhax View Post
I want this too. To me, sometimes even setting the system brightness to the lowest at night won't be dark enough. Bookmaster allows me to dim it to a more comfortable level with the convenient vertical swipe control. During daytime, however, I would often like to see it applies to the system brightness. When reading at different angles, I need to adjust the system brightness slightly. It's just frustrated to use the tiny iOS system brightness slider.
Back then, I thought that the toggle switch between system-wide and app-specific brightness control was already very good. Now that I've tried Reading Dimmer, I can't live without it!

I like the fact that I can fine-tune my night-time brightness/dimness level. This is way better than just a crude extra-dimming toggle switch offered in some other app(s). I also appreciate the change of the brightness icon(s) by the brightness slider and %indicator during vertical swipe, so that I should never be confused about what kind of brightness I'm controlling.

Overall, it's a small innovation compared with many other big features already embedded in MapleRead, but it really reflects the level of details and the quality of service of your great product.
cedhax is offline   Reply With Quote