View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 12:04 AM   #13
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
I like the CX version and have been using it all day on my iPhone 6+, which is my primary reading device.
I also upgraded to the paid version...nice price...thank you.
I've used all three methods to download books and find the Calibre server method the easiest of all though the other two weren't bad just a bit more effort required.
I'm having a good time tailoring the app to my visual preferences and am happy for the choices.

My only wish is for the page turning in Classic View to be a bit slower, start from the top right corner rather than the full right side and not have a white back page when flipping. It is almost like a flash. When looking at the website the screen shots, perhaps for the iPad versions?, look like turning a page in a book much more than how it works in the CX version. Perhaps we could have some choices in how the pages turn?
Otherwise...great job !

PS: The FAQ you provide is one of the best written and easiest to understand I've read in some time...well done.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote