View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 05:21 PM   #8
sbaylor
Addict
sbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPad, iPad mini, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
I just saw that BookMaster was updated and renamed to MapleRead on my iPad. Having been a MapleRead iPhone beta tester, I checked to see if MapleRead is available for the iPhone in the AppStore and it is!

If you can't see it in the AppStore, then go to the "maplepop" website (developer of MapleRead) and there is a AppStore link on their website. It's also on sale and imho, way too cheap!

Also, all versions of MapleRead have been updated with new features requested by the users including page margin controls

I love this app and think it looks great on my iPhone and iPad (and I have no conflict of interest - I have purchased both versions).
Thanks for your posting. I delayed my announcement for the following reason.

Since MapleRead CX is a new app, it has taken Apple at least over 8 hours to propagate it to several major App Stores (in US, Europe, Asia). Even after 12 hours, "mapleread" is still not searchable in some stores.
sbaylor is offline   Reply With Quote