View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 10:52 AM   #105
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@adrian1944 - I want to avoid having an obsolete version hanging around and being available for download not to confuse new users (right now if you search for Marvin you'll see 2 versions paid/free - if I do this there'd be 3 versions for iPad).

Since this problem hasn't been resolved, I'll make the iPad-only/iOS 5/2.5.4 version available for around 24 hrs. This will give you some time to download it and, hopefully, make itself visible in the purchased section of the App Store again.

I'll announce in a new thread on MR.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote