View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 01:54 AM   #101
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by At_Libitum View Post
You act like you cannot update the last iPad Only version. You're mistaken, and although the former iPad only version no longer shows up when searching for Marvin in the iTunes store, if you have downloaded it before then you will still be able to update via iTunes. And if you ever delete it, then it will for certain still be available as latest version in your "Purchased" section (in iTunes the link is at the right on the store main page) listed as "Marvin (iPad-only Edition)", on your device, just select the link in top on the update tab. At any rate, it should still show up as a regular update on the iPad if you haven't already updated it..
I did not ACT like it. It was a fact and given that the 2.5 was released multiple people on iOS5 iPads have faced the same.

I am sorry I was unable to find an easy way to upload the screenshots, but now many people are facing the same issue.
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote