View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 03:51 AM   #95
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
On iTunes you'll likely have the old version so this method probably won't work. You shouldn't be getting the 'Item is not available' error. Marvin for iPad (iOS 5) is still on the App Store - just not available to *new* users (anyone who ever downloaded Marvin for iPad previously, like yourself, is an *existing* user). I've recently updated on my iOS 5 device this way, but I'll check again.
- I can update iTunes version - Please recommend which version.
- I did try it using my iPad 1 iOS 5.1.1b in the Purchases tab and got the App Store error outlined above.

I'll try again tomorrow but I think in some ways iTunes has gobbled it up for now.

Do let me know which way to move forward.

PS: Small bit for you on next steps for monetization: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=44
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote