View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #93
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
@crashnburn

- I'm sorry you missed the free period. I heavily advertised this change on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, MR, the App Store and several other blogs.
- You can definitely update the iPad-only to the latest version (2.4). If you don't see it as an update, you'll find it in "Purchased" section of the App Store app on your device.
Trust me Kevin - I am subscribed to you and we've even exchanged PMs before. What I realized is FB is moronic when it comes "showing" & "hiding" information from feeds in its own random way.

I just had the luck and jet lag of traveling at the time.

I am going to try the "Marvin for iPad"-only update (hopefully it allows that and is not DEAD/ REMOVED from iTunes downloads). Since I am on a second hand used iPad 1 iOS 5.1.1, I hope it works.

Update:
"The ITEM you tried to buy is no longer available".
I tried this on iPad 1 iOS 5.1.1 > App Store > Purchased area. Should I try it on iTunes (which version) on the PC?

On itunes 10.6.3.25 on Windows I am not sure how I can update from this 1.8 to 2.4?

And the day I can spend for a newer iPad, your new app would be my first buy. Right now I hope the startups I am working with bring me some $$.

PS: Was the new app FREE for few days? DARN!

BTW - In some way I was expecting you to shift to Universal App given the drama of maintaining variations and related code.

I have several ideas in mind for brilliant prospects of monetization (without Asd & uglifying the product) for Marvin. Seriously! PM me if it strikes a chord.

Last edited by crashnburn; 12-03-2013 at 09:59 PM.
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote